Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Making the Blog Better - Your help please

Hi kids,

This blog is insane. I'm tyring to make it be a better place to visit.
I put JetBlue OFFICIAL correspondence in ONE place.
I also put all of the all-knowing Ruth's blogs in one place.
I put all JetBlue Employee mail in one place.

AND I linked to Charlie's blog since no one seems to know who he is and he's such an important part of this crusade for me.
CHARLIE BECKER

ALL THINGS RUTH

ALL OFFICIAL JETBLUE CORRESPONDENCE

JETBLUE EMPLOYEES SPEAK
All of the shortcuts will be a perennial shortcut to the right of the blog.

Last but not least, can anybody help me make the blog easier to read. I don't want to link to outside of this site because the point is having all your resources RIGHT HERE. Not because I'm trying to monotise the site, which i've consciously decided NOT to do (for the time being,) but because I don't want to point people out and lose them.

So aside from linking out, how can I make it so you can read ONE paragraph and click it to read the whole post if you are interested?

Love,
Gen

No comments: