Wednesday, February 28, 2007

JetBlue Damage Control - Fox Fan

I guess i should know better than to expect something else from FOX and someone who writes for FOXFAN


JetBlue Damage Control

Tuesday , February 27, 2007
By Terry Keenan
FOXFAN

What a difference a week makes.

A few short days ago, JetBlue was in danger of becoming widely known as "Jet Black and Blue." But a combination of nimble damage control and a quick change of tactics in reaction to a Sunday night snowstorm has helped JetBlue's regain its footing. Corporate image experts are taking notice.

How did they do it? With a blunt three-word statement: I am "humbled and mortified.”

With that confession, JetBlue CEO David Neeleman managed to turn a public relations nightmare into a second chance at brand establishment at the airline he founded. It was the start of a remarkable 5-day turnaround that has set a new standard for corporate damage control

cLICK FOR THE WHOLE STORY

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really... get over yourself. you are dealing with the only airline that is offering priced that the masses can afford - do you realize how much you are fucking over the regular people in the U.S.? I understand your displeasure with jetblue. But seriously, who else is going to give you an affordable ticket to the west coast? Or am I not supposed to know where you were flying?

Unknown said...

"prices" i do a appologize for the typo.

Alpha Femail said...

Who? Delta.

Alpha Femail said...

And "fucking over" regular people? Who am I? I'm just one person with a blog? I'm a regular person. All these stories are from regular people. I'm not so self important to think that my blog will change the world. I'm having enough of a hard time with shouldering the weight of all the people who wrote into me much less "all regular people." Let's try to keep this in perspective.

Jet Blue Hostage "Crew Member" said...

"Mark"
To put it politely, you come across sounding akin to something like...(expletive deleted)..okay I shall refrain. Please feel free to email me at N132ND@aol.com and I shall educate you upon why your such an imbecile. You should at the very least be lauded for reading your response for grammatical errors...after posting it. If I don't hear from you I shall just assume your a blowhard coward, okey-dokey!

May Thanks!

David