Friday, February 23, 2007

7 Day and 7 Bullets

Day 1 (Friday) - Start Blog. Register Domain. First Posts. A blog that aggregates related news stories and my personal stories.

Day 2 (Saturday) - Found a track back from Jaunted.com. Emails of personal stories start pouring in. My own personal story gets put on the back burner.

Day 3 (Sunday) - Email from CNN. My first of many correspondences with Ruth, AKA" The Answer," our de facto legal advisor (informally and not by some contractual obligation.)

Day 4 (Monday) - Interviewed with CNN. Story runs on CNN at 5:18 EST. If I was busy before, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into.

Day 5 (Tuesday) - Email from Neeleman's flacks.

Day 6 (Wednesday) - Meeting with Neeleman confirmed. Get my first email from who I thought was an aviation expert but turns out to be so much more.

Day 7 (Thursday) - Spoke to David (NOT NEELEMAN-David is the guy who I THOUGHT was an aviation expert) for two hours. Shook me to my core.

Today - Happy Birthday Little Baby Blog.

Rome wasn't build in a day.
And it took God 6 whole days to create the world.
So 7 days for a blog ain't to shabby.

No comments: