Sunday, February 25, 2007

CallCenter Magazine - JBH.com Shouts

Thanks guys!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Learn From JetBlue's Mistakes

I found a nice illustration of Keith's super-empowered angry customer idea in the whole JetBlue debacle. After sitting in an airplane that was frozen to the runway at JFK on Valentine's Day for 11 hours, angry customer Genevieve started the blog JetBlue Hostage.

She writes:


Obviously I had a bad experience on with Jetblue, compounded by the many elements like my desire to go home, see my family and have a romantic first Valentine’s Day with Charlie. I started this blog because I needed to do SOMETHING.

That's the key to the super empowered angry customer, as I see it: it's a customer that feels powerless in their relationship with a large and faceless company. Blogging and connecting with others who were wronged by the company is a way to take back some control. In her profile, she says:

I'm looking for other hostages of Jet Blue. I don't feel that a round trip ticket is enough compensation for people who were held hostage for 11 hours. I don't believe that 11 hour hostages should be treated the same as 3 hour hostages. I don't believe they apologized enough. I believe in the power of the people and power in numbers.
For the rest of the story

No comments: