Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blog Write for CEOs mentions JetBluehostage.com!

Blog Write For CEOs
By Debbie Weil

A phone call from JetBlue CEO David Neeleman's office
No, not because I was one of the unlucky passengers to be stranded at JFK last week (or detained on a plane on the tarmac for 10 hours... my idea of hell). But because I FedExed overnight a signed copy of The Corporate Blogging Book to CEO David Neeleman at JetBlue's headquarters in Forest Hills, NY.

I enclosed a note, commending Chapter 5 (with tips on CEO blogging) and suggested a number of ways JetBlue could improve Neeleman's blog.

Quick fixes for JetBlue CEO...

Click to read the whole thing.

2 comments:

Debbie Weil said...

Here's the link if you want to read the whole entry: www.blogwriteforceos.com/blogwrite/2007/02/a_phone_call_fr.html

Love your blog, Genevieve!

Alpha Femail said...

Thanks so much Debbie. I actually forwarded your blog to the people I used to work with as more ammunition in my pro-corporate blog argument. As if this blog isn't enough reason!