Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hustler Of Culture and Other Friends

I miss my friends in LA. I miss you guys so fucking much.
If I was just going to Miami, or someplace else that didn't have all the people I love, JetblueHostage.com would have never happened.

Me Missing Home+Valentines Day+Stranded in NYC+In the middle of a snowstorm=JetBlueHostage.com

thanks to all my muses.


From Hustler of Culture

Jet Blue Hostage
My friends Gen and Charlie missed dinner with us on February 15th. This is the reason why...

From Sabrina-
Dear Mr.Neeleman:

I used to live with www.jetbluehostage.com and she is no joke. You better give the lady what she wants since you f**** her and chucky over otherwise I see jetblue going out of business for sure. Myspace is a powerful thing. Here is some advise: Give all her LA Myspace friends a free RT ticket to NYC to see her since she couldnt hang out with us. I am sure that will do.. for now?!

Sincerely yours,
Sabrina

PS: And thanks Mr.Neeleman (is that DUTCH??) for f**** up my Valentines day too as we were all scheduled to get mesmerized by meth addicted strippers at jumbos clown room!!!!!!!

From Kristi-
Feb 14, 2007 4:32 PM
you two were what i was looking forward to for valentines day!!
this just goes along with my whole stance on v day anyway...it's lame.
black hearts to you on this oh so joyous occassion.

From Little Ash
Feb 15, 2007 4:00 PM
A post-Valentine's Day poem:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
JetBlue can bite me
For kidnapping you.

xoxo

From The BEAUTIFUL Juliette (Happy birthday Angel)
Feb 15, 2007 12:04 AM
Tough Cookie!!! I hope you are in your bed and not starving holding your pee on the F'in runway!! You are my one and only Valentine and I'm sorry that your day got fuct and that your plans got jacked...BUT....thats why you belong in LA...NO SNOW AND BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

From Jessika-
Feb 19, 2007 9:35 AM
miss ya! heard you were coming home, I was excited, then u didnt now Im sad :( when r u gonna grace us with your beautiful face?

No comments: