Sunday, March 4, 2007

JetBlueHostage 2.0

www.JetBlueHostage.com has evolved. We will always be available here but we are representing ALL OF YOU who wrote in to me that weren't trapped on a plane but have a general discontent with the airline industry's darling, JetBlue.

I don't have a problem with using the word "Hostage" because when you're being held against your will it IS a hostage situation.

Is it Daniel Pearl getting killed (God rest his soul and bless his family)?
No.

Just like telling my friends "I love you" doesn't mean the same as telling my Mom "I love you." The same words can have varying degrees of meaning. So all of you who tell me I'm being over-sensitive regarding my experience, you're the same people being a touch over-senstive about rhetoric.

But I digress-This blog can now be found at www.JetBlueWeHaveAProblem.com.

And we're going WIKI! Well sorta. I'm allowing YOU to post your own stories, opinions and news stories. I'll be editing as I see fit. This includes deleting your story if you disrespect the community OR ME. My Blog. My Rules.
Rule #1
NO DISPRESPECTING PEOPLE.
Rule #2
If you post newstories or other blogs, please site the source by putting the link.
Rule #3
PUT YOUR FIRST NAME and LAST INITIAL AT THE TOP OF THE BLOG
Rule #4
I'm making up rules as I go along

If you want to contribute to this blog, follow the following steps:
Sign in to Blogger
Sign in a JetBlueWeHaveAProblem@gmail.com
Password: JetBlues1

Good posting.

Love,
Gen

No comments: