Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Brilliant Idea. I NEED YOUR STORIES!

So I’m on my plane coming back from LA, yes, on JetBlue, when I get one of my BRILLIANT ideas.

But before I get into that, let me say AGAIN, that yes, I took a JetBlue flight. I earned that ticket with 14.5 hours of my life, a lost Valentine’s day, lost wages and inconveniencing members of my family. So eff you, I didn’t give JetBlue my money so take that and shove it. And After I post the messages from the JetBlue employee who works in the factories that build and repair planes in South America, you won’t want to give JetBlue any money either.

OK so brilliant idea. I watched maybe 7-10 people who recorded their JetBlue story and why they love JetBlue and it was all very sweet, well-produced, kudos. You should take some of that marketing money and invest it in operations.

But I digress.

If you are a JetBlue Hostage, Victim, Stranded Passenger, ex-employee, ex-customer, email me. If you are in the NY area, I would like to film YOUR Dear JetBlue letter. I’ll put it on YouTube, I’ll even hide your face if you’d prefer. I don’t know how to do the green screen effects that they did, but I’ll find a way.

Love,
Genevieve
Jetbluehostage@gmail.com

No comments: